If you are new to the Debt Free Divas, we invite you to pursue debt free living within a community of like-minded debt dumpers. You are not alone! Find more about our community here.
Here are a few of our most helpful posts:
- Find $200/month in your Budget Challenge – Here are the major culprits to investigate when looking for areas in your budget to streamline.
- Simple Strategies to Build Savings – A savings fund is your best defense against forces that seek to derail your debt free momentum.
- Snowball Your Debt – One approach that helped my family pay off over $100,000 in consumer debt.
- Four Easy Steps to Clean Up Your Credit – Part of fixing your finances should address improving your credit.
- Negotiate Away Bad Debt – We always answer questions from our readers. Good questions make it into articles.
Midday Money Show
A few of the most popular episodes include:
- How to Create a $300,000 in the Bank Attitude – One man’s journey to become a millionaire in 10 years.
- Single Mom Dumps $130,000 in Debt – Aja Williams shares her story of breaking debt’s stranglehold.
- She Earned $100,000 in Scholarships for College – As a high school junior, Shayla Price was determined to pursue a debt free degree. She shares her process.
- No More Harvard Debt – Joe Mihalic dumped $80,000 in one year after challenging himself to publicly chronicle his journey.
- Creating a Debt Free Stress Free Life – Maureen lost her job while supporting a child in college, caring for aging parents, and juggling a mountain of debt.On the other side, she’s debt free with a 6-figure income business. She shares all about it.
Give Yourself a Raise
This free download offers practical advice to save money and keep more of your hard earned cash.