Celebrate Valentine’s Day without pressing pause on your debt ditching desires. Tiffany Aliche, The Budgetnista, joined us on the Midday Money Show to help us spice up our budget-friendly, celebration ideas.
- Chateau le You – Transform your dinning room into a intimate setting by either using trinkets around the house or visiting your local dollar store for low cost fun fares. Of course if you are holding fast to your spending fast, re-purpose what you already have to add a little flair to your fabulous, homemade dinner.
- Love Stroll – Bundle up (if appropriate) and head out for a neighborhood stroll with your sweetie. Take along a camera and snap some candid shots. Wait until you return to review your brand new Love Stroll Album.
- Disconnect and Reconnect – Turn it off. Put the phones, the television, and the computers in the off position. Spend some uninterrupted time reconnecting. This won’t cost you a penny, but the time together will be priceless.
- Black Friday Valentine’s Day – Spend, if you must, on February 15. Take advantages of markdowns and deep discounts to celebrate in style without spending a fortune.
- Volunteer – Do for others as a way to celebrate with your sweetie. This is my new favorite idea.
Add to our list. Do you have any budget-friendly ideas to spice up your Valentine’s Day soiree? We’d love to hear your ideas. Leave a comment below.