Take a ride on the Totally Money Blog Carnival and pick up some good information and tips on managing your personal finances. There’s a little something for everyone.
While all of the articles provided below are outstanding, I wanted to hightlight a few that tickled my fancy.
Since April 15th is right around the corner, we’ll start this trip along the taxes train.
Making Budgets Work For You
- posted at . Jim’s worked with lots of people and there is one common trait of the financially successful: they live within their means & know their spending. I love it!!!
- Dr. Dean’s TheMillionaireNurse.com Blog asked us to remember that economic stimulus money we got a few years back? That was nice of the feds to give is a little cash to help pay our debts…but wait, that money was meant for us to spend and help the economy recover, and now that the feds are done giving us little gifts, they still want us to spend and borrow to help the economy recover. Here are some reasons why. 5 Surprising Reasons The Feds WANT You To Stay In Debt!.
Good Tips To Go
- Sustainable Personal Finance Are you in the market for a new vehicle? Have you considered hybrids? SPF evaluates the pros and cons for new cars in The Best Hybrid Vehicles. Always a good source for comparative analysis, SPF provides great insight you should consider before taking a new car plunge.
- PhD in HR presents 25 Human Resources Gurus Worth a Follow on Twitter. Keeping up with business is so much easier with Twitter. Twitter makes it easy to follow the people that can really help you learn what you need to know. Twitter gives you a lot of convenience because tweets are delivered right to your phone. This allows you to keep up with information while you’re on the go.
- MoneyedUP presents IRA Contribution Limits for 2011. Times have changed and so have the rules to the extent that most people turn to the Internet and IRS publications each year to re-educate themselves on IRA contributions limits.
- Dividend Stocks presents What Are Dividend Aristocrats? If you look over the dividend aristocrats list, you might discover that it’s kind of a boring list. However, you will also notice that some of these companies have been paying out dividends for decades.
- Robots For Forex presents Forex Robotic Software Secrets. Trading forex is an often overlooked investment opportunity, as it’s often perceived as extremely difficult, which isn’t necessarily the case. With sufficient know-how, anyone can trade forex profitably.
I hope you enjoyed the trip through the Totally Money Blog Carnival. If you would like to host a future carnival and you meet the requirements, Totally Money still has ample opportunities to host. To submit a future article to the traveling Totally Money Carnival, click here.
Image: Nathan Greenwood / FreeDigitalPhotos.net